Sunday, April 15, 2012

cake catch up!

so...i have been slacking on updating this blog so here are some cakes that i have made since my last post! : )
this one was Heather's birthday cake!...it looked even cooler with the sparklers in it

this is a dummy cake i made at a Carrie's Cake class! it was a cricut class so i learned how to cut out those snowflakes and other things with my new cricut gum paste cutter!

this cake was for my cousin Abby's birthday. she turned two and she is a little princess : )

this was my cousin Jackson and Hunter's birthday cake! we even had some extra fun this year making cake balls : P mmm

and this cake i just did this week for my darlin friend Carissa! she is getting married in June but i will be in Tanzania so i won't be able to make her a wedding cake! : ( so i threw her a bridal shower instead and made her a cake anyway! : )
so while i have been away i have made all these cakes and have learned lots of new techniques by researching online and experimenting! in a few weeks i will be making a cake for Amanda's welcome home/me and Heather's going away party and then a wedding cake for my friend Laina! I will have to take a break from May to August though because i will be gone gone gone to Africa...but when i return home i will be making Manda's wedding cake and then hopefully be heading to Le Cordon Bleu Boston to go to culinary school for baking and pastry! : ) : ) : )

No comments:

Post a Comment