Saturday, April 5, 2014

Peppermint Bake-off!

You may remember from last Thanksgiving my family's pumpkin bake-off. Well, this whole bake-off thing is a tradition in the making! This year when the whole family got together for Christmas we had a peppermint bake-off! I decided to do scookies! Course I couldn't do boring ones...
 
I did a chocolate peppermint cookie with personalized vanilla ice cream snowmen on top! : )
All the hats and scarves are made out of chocolate.
 
 pops
 
mama
 
Brenton (couldn't resist adding a little gold leaf...he is so dapper)
 
 Brock (again with the leafing, I just can't help myself!)
 
 Jash sporting a snuggly beanie 

Critter (A.K.A. Bryson...he was mini but you can't really tell from this pic)
 
Me! Looking back I am not sure why I chose a bow...as if I am a girly girl : P 

 Brailee in a fancy beret!

 The whole gang!
 


Time for plate up!
 
I am sad looking back, these pictures are super blurry! : (
We were in a bit of a rush...the poor snowmen were melting!
 














R.I.P.
 










 
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment