Monday, July 18, 2011

uh uh uh happy birfday!

i decided i wanted to make cute mini birthday cakes for my dearest pops and darlin sister brailee for their birthday that was yesterday, july 17! : ) they are both great and i love them oh so much!!! my pops loves golf so i decided that was going to be his theme. and brailee loves glitter...soooo hers was going to be sparkly and pretty! for these little cuties i made lemon cake with lemon glaze in between each layer, a lemon kissed buttercream around the cakes, then covered them in fondant.





here are some pictures from my mini adventure! : )





my papa's cake covered in fondant


me painting his cake


the finished product!

itty bitty golf ball : )




Brai's cake covered in fondant


after the piping was done


wala!...i finally got to use my silver leafing : )





we ate little slices off of the top layer first



perfect little bites.

2 comments:

  1. yummmy and pretty! you're so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!! You're da best cake maker I know!! :)

    ReplyDelete